Up-Connect recognise the importance of delivering fixed line wayleaves. Our experienced team understand the challenges that the UK faces in ‘getting connected’ and are well versed in overcoming any obstacles laid down by landowners or their representatives since we acknowledge that all wayleaves are different in their own right.
How We Can Help
If you or your organisation require wayleave support in relation to a full fibre project, our dedicated team ensure that speed of delivery is our key driver. Where fibre meets property, we provide a professional approach to wayleave negotiations using our expert knowledge within the property sector.
- We have many years’ experience in delivering challenging cases for numerous fixed line providers
- We can serve as a fully outsourced model or work with your in-house wayleave team
- We act as a single point of contact to manage fibre delivery for and on behalf ISP’s and their customers
- Our experience has taught us that tenacity is key to the speed of delivery and our wayleave delivery team are as tenacious as they come!
- We go the extra mile to find those hard to reach landlord’s
- Our wayleave delivery team have negotiated wayleaves with large scale institutions to small independent landlords across the UK so have the breadth of knowledge to be able to deal with all types of landlords
- We take a robust stance on negotiations with a view to minimising customer exposure to consideration & compensation payments
- Where applicable, we will review any customer property lease to assess all rights and obligations
- We provide a tailored wayleave support service dependent upon your project or business needs
- Up-Connect work with partners who can also provide route planning services if required